Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 23, 2012

Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen some of my sneak peeks for Studio Calico's January kits.  This month's kits are packed with color, awesome embellishments, and must-have stamps!  If Christmas wasn't right around the corner, I think I could have made 100 cards, I love these kits so much!  (Well... almost.)  ;)


I ordered the Card kit, Add-ons 1, 3 & 4 and the SC paper from the Main kit (couldn't resist that awesome vellum!)

The kits become live for subscribers at noon EST on December 27th & at midnight for everyone else.

I'm so excited to share my first month's projects!  Can't wait!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover