Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 22, 2012

Think Beef + Giant Black Friday Scrapbooking Sale

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm posting late but wanted to share the T-day card I made before the day completely got away from me.

Also... have you heard the news?
Two Peas is having a Big Giant Sale from now until the 26th.  It's full of fun products from companies like American Crafts, Studio Calico, Crate Paper, Freckled Fawn, October Afternoon & much, much more.  You can check it all out HERE.

My friend Teri Anderson designs some pretty adorable stamps for Technique Tuesday.  I made this card using her Think Beef set:



I hope you've had a wonderful holiday.  I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful people I've met through this hobby.  xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover