Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 8, 2012

Project Life, Cards, & Life's Happenings

The summer is coming to an end here in the Campbell household!  (School starts in 5 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes & 4 seconds... but who's counting?)  ;)  I'm excited to get back into a routine & have a little bit of quiet time a few days a week to catch up on things.

Speaking of catching up on things, my Project Life took a screeching halt this summer & I'm ready to start up again.  I really miss documenting the day-to-day happenings & my kids are growing up way too fast!  I don't want to forget what this part of our life was like.


I stamped out several 3x4 journaling cards using the new Beautiful Project Life set (exclusive for Two Peas by Studio Calico.)  This stamp set is SO awesome!  I love the days of the week bubbles & the arrows!  And now... I have a jump start & just have to add pictures or journaling.


I've been really busy behind the scenes working on projects for Paper Crafts Magazine & Two Peas.  I have a video tutorial coming out this Friday - and if you own a Silhouette, you might want to check it out!  I had a lot of fun working on it & I hope you like it too.

Here are some cards that were recently added to the Garden at Two Peas:


The Polaroid camera is part of a digital kit that I printed & cut.  I needed a spot for a sentiment & decided to make this an interactive card by inserting one of the Polaroid picture images from this patterned paper.

I found a tutorial from years ago on how to make a similar card (there are several on the web)... but this one was just a lot simpler.



I love the 1950's inspired images from October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection!  The stamp is from the Heyday Sentiment set from Studio Calico.


And finally, here is a card I made using some of the new Paper Cottage collection from Basic Grey.  I am a sucker for vintage luggage & this sticker just screamed my name. (Wish I had that pile of luggage in real life!)

In other news, for the month of August, Two Peas is featuring Back to School products, projects, challenges & classes... so if you're like me & getting back in the "school groove", this is just for you!


Thanks for visiting!  I need to wake up my sleeping boys in hopes of getting them back on a normal sleep routine.  Wish me luck.  ;)

4 comments :

  1. these are all great, but I really love the PL cards!

    I've been looking at these new stamps and now I really want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these! such a fun polaroid card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! I love the journaling cards--SOOOOOOOOO FUN!

    LOVE that camera card!! LOVE the use of that brad! FUN!

    ANd your secretary card is just too cute:)

    WOW! You've been busy!! LOVE that missing you card too--fun way to use that ribbon! FAB!

    AMAZING--as always;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I especially LOVE the Polaroid card. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover