Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2012

New CHA Goodies are Here!

I'm back from CHA & finally readjusted to my own time zone again.  :)  I had such a great time in California & loved getting to meet so many great people!  It's so much fun getting to see new products up close and personal & I CAN'T WAIT to get some in my hot little hands!  I have an album full of all of my favorite people & products if you'd like to check it out.

But... I was excited to see that some of the new CHA releases are already hitting store shelves!  Yippee!

Two Peas just stocked all of the new My Mind's Eye goodies & have a special promotion that I wanted to pass along! 



You can find all of the new MME goodies HERE!  Have fun shopping!  :)

1 comment :

  1. OH, Julie!!! You are an enabler!!! I can't wait to get these papers in my hands! THANKS for the heads up on the deal going on!!!! So glad you had a great time:) HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover