Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 8, 2011

Garden Girl Blog Hop WINNER!!!

I am excited to announce the winner of the Garden Girl Blog Hop!  But... first of all, I want to say thank you to all of you who stopped by & visited my blog!  It was so fun for me!

And now... the winner of the $15 Two Peas Gift Certificate is:
Blogger Amanda Johnson said...
I LOVE this mini! Too cute, and your sister will love it! This hop is making me want to get a Cameo!! ;) lol
November 1, 2011 7:48 AM
Delete


Yeah!  :) Amanda, please send me an e-mail & I'll get your prize all set up!  (julie.stamps77@gmail.com)

I'll be back in the morning with lots of new crafty goodness!

2 comments :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover