Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2011

New Studio Calico - Warning! Enabler Alert!

I'm just going to be really upfront and honest.  This post needs to come with a warning sign.  :)  I am going to be quite the enabler, but I think you'll forgive me.

All of the new Studio Calico products have just hit the shelves at Two Peas!  Oh my goodness!  I know I'm a little obsessed, but you know you've found something great when you come across something that makes your heart go all pitter-patter at a rate comparable to finding your first love.  Yes.  I think I do love this new batch of goodies that much.  I need a 12-step program.  At least I can admit it, right? ;)

I got to see all of SC's new goodies up close and personal at the Summer CHA trade show a couple of months ago.... and let me tell you - you are going to LOVE what they've designed this season.  Let me give you a little sampling....

First of all... their paper lines are GORGEOUS!  I've used both their 6x6 pads and their 12x12 sheets and love them all.  The Memoir collection is packed with the most trendy shapes and colors... but with  a vintage touch.  The Autumn Press line is so soft and beautiful!  It's perfect for all of those fall projects & the color palate is perfect!  The Classic Calico set is THE coolest neutral collection I've ever seen.  You can use it with anything & the patterns are so trendy and fresh!


There are 11 new Mister Huey's sprays in this release (10 colors & 1 silvery shimmer).  I use these all the time to alter the colors of my projects & LOVE them.  They're nice and opaque... and now, if you want a little shimmer, you can add that with the Calico Shine spray.  They've also come out with 3 cool 4x6 masks that work perfectly with the sprays.
There are oodles of new chipboard embellishments & stickers. Here are a few that I really love.  The chipboard alphas are such a great size.  I've used them several times so far for some magazine projects & had to snatch a few more to have on hand.  The chipboard butterflies and clouds are oozing with trendiness!
There are some other really cool products I just have to mention.  There are a couple of embossed journaling kits in this release.  These can be misted, inked, painted, etc. and even bound with some of the adhesive-backed fab rips.  SC is always coming up with cool wood veneer products & I am SO excited to get my hands on these wooden houses (also compatible with the mists!)  There are several new Tissue Trims available too.  Tissue paper is so popular right now, and these would make great accents on a project!
Studio Calico recently joined up with Hero Arts to create some really amazing stamp sets.  Hero Arts stamps are manufactured right here in the U.S. and their products are top notch!  There are 5 new clear stamp sets & 3 cling rubber background stamp sets in this release.  I'm only showing you a few, but believe me, they are ALL awesome!
See... I told you this post needed to come with a warning label!  :)  If I've tempted you beyond restraint, here are a few things that might help ease the pain:


  • While supplies last, Two Peas is giving away a free gift with every purchase. (no code required)

September's Free Shipping Code (for orders $50+): QFNSWR

1 comment :

  1. THANKS for sharing--totally enabling!!! I'm going broke-but it's worth it!!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover