Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2011

Guest Designing for A New Card Kit Club!

Have you heard the news?  Jillibean Soup has a new Kit Club just for card makers!!!  I'm so excited because I get to be a guest designer for their first kit.


This kit is seriously awesome!  (You can find out more about September's kit contents HERE.)  I've made 8 cards with the kit so far & still have enough to make at least double that.  It comes with brand new Jillibean paper, card bases, stickers, & TONS of great embellishments!  Here are a few cards that I've made using only the supplies from the kit:







I'll have more to share soon!  If you're like me & love making cards, make sure to check out the Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen!  :)

7 comments :

  1. Love them, I think this last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this might just be a subscription I have to get. Love Jillibean! Thanks for the fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. You've got mad skills, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Julie! I can not wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your cards Julie, and I LOVE Jillibean Soup too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I have never heard of this kit--must get it! I love each card--so many details! I LOVE that last one with the ribbon through the hole of the paper design! FUN! LOOOOOOVE that first one--super cute layering for that circle! YOU amaze me;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo, Julie! I love the first one. It's sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover