Good morning! :)
My amazing March KOM arrived at my doorstep today & I can't wait to ink up some of those amazing stamps! Eeek! But... for now, I have a card to share using last month's kit. And... I have to admit, it's a pretty awesome kit as well! I think it's a little funny that I'm sitting here typing this post with a mug of coffee in my hand. ;)
I'm not going to lie. I love my coffee. It's gotten me through a lot & probably saved my life on more than one occasion. So... when I found a stamp that I could pair with one of my favorite things... I was sold!
Here are the deets:
- (“Die Cut Recipe Cards”, “Utensils”, & “Stripe”, So Delish Collection) TCP Studio
- (coffee cup - Whisk Stickers Remarks) American Crafts
- Rubber (Sentiment – The Best Is Yet To Be set) Unity Stamp Co.
- Make card from cardstock. Adhere recipe card.
- Cut strip from cardstock. Adhere to bottom of card.
- Die cut brown cardstock and red patterned paper. Adhere to card. Apply coffee cup dimensional sticker.
- Wrap ribbon around card & tie into a bow.
- Stamp sentiment onto an additional recipe card. Trim. Punch corners. Ink edges. Adhere to card using dimensional foam adhesive.