Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 6, 2010

Winner Day!!!

BloggerHey guys!  Wow!  I can't believe how BUSY this summer has been!  Sorry for taking so long to get a winner drawn for the Unity stamp set from Hip Hop Thursday.  Anywhoo..... drum roll please.....!!!!
 
Makiko Jones said...
Ooooooh your card is so darling, Julie!!
I can't wait the new KOM! Looks fantastic!

Yeah, Makiko!  You won the set Comfy Cozy from the peeps at Unity!  :)  please contact Jimmi @ jimmi.mayo@gmail.com  and let her know what stamp you won, along with your contact info!  :)


1 comment :

  1. Yippie!!! Thanks so much Julie!!
    I just emailed my contact info to Jimmi. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover