Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 12, 2010

Card Style Week Has Begun!!!

I came home to a fun surprise delivery today!  Here is the latest special issue by Paper Crafts Magazine called Card Style... and I have a card on the cover & a few more packed inside too!  :)  (My card is the one with the birthday banner.)


And... this card of mine was featured on PC's Moxie Fab World blog today!  Yippee!  :)


The style of cards that I submitted are in the 'Fun & Cute" category.  Oooh how I love me some fun & cute! (Pardon my grammar!)  ;) If you like fun & cute too, head on over to the Moxie Fab blog and submit a project.  You could win a Moxie Fab prize & your very own copy of the magazine!  Just click HERE for all the deets!

9 comments :

  1. Julie, you would not believe what I saw when I looked up cutness in the dictionary............. yep, there was a picture of you and your card. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Both cards look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new cover! How exciting! And of course the added designs inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!
    The card on the cover and the little elephant card are both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what a gorgeous card!
    ...in fact I loved it so much I (tried to) CASE it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your beautiful and inspiring cards. Congrats on getting published.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, aren't you famous, Miss Thang?! So proud to say I know you! Love you and your work, gf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so adorable with that little elephant and his birthday hat!! The words circling him add a super cuteness factor and the sewing and pearls and decorative paper with the kraft makes this card magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover