Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2010

Winner!!!!

BloggerTime to announce the winner of the Unity stamp set from my previous post!!!
Belinda said...
Love these cards! :) I have yet to get me any Unity stamps but maybe I should reconsider... ;-) Love all your fabulous creations! Thanks for all the inspiration!
May 20, 2010 9:16 AM

Well, Belinda!  I think it's about time you had some Unity stamps!  :)  Yippee!  Please e-mail Jimmi with your name & address.  (Please include the name of the stamp set that you won & let her know that you won it from my site.)  jimmi.mayo@gmail.com

Congratulations!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Yaaaay!!! Thanks Julie! Emailing Jimmi now! I can't wait to get them! What a great way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover