Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 2, 2009

New Etsy Venture

Last month, I started a paper crafting class and discovered how much I love being able to put projects together for others. It's so rewarding to watch my friends light up when they've created something new! And then, a light bulb came on and I decided to take it one step further.

I'm trialing this idea... and I hope others are as excited about it as I am! I've put together my first Card Crafting Kit, available for purchase on Etsy! I love mixing and matching patterns and embellishments and came up with a kit that has everything you would need to make a set of coordinating cards. Using the supplies from the kit, you can add stamped images, sentiments, and even stitching to the cards to make them your own. This kit is pretty full... so even though it is designed to create 4 cards, it could easily be stretched to make several more.

You can find my fist Card Crafting Kit HERE.

(You can see a sample of a card made with some of these kit contents in my previous post.)

Here is an example of the kit's contents:


Kit Contains:
- 4 Kraft card bases (2 top folding/2 side folding)
- 4 Vintage cream envelopes
- 8 pieces of cardstock, perfect for layering (in "Blush", "vintage Cream" & "Milk Chocolate")
- 4 pieces of patterned paper
- Twine (in cream, chocolate, & kraft)
- 5 pieces of ribbon
- Journaling tags
- Embossed Die Cuts
- Ledger Chipboard Buttons
- Buttons
- Cream flowers
- Die cut doves
- Die cut butterflies (in a floral print & dark brown corduroy)
- Tag die cuts (perfect for sentiments or gift tags)
- Eyelets & Brads

I'm planning on creating future kits of various styles. I'd love to hear what you think! Thanks for checking it out! :)

9 comments :

  1. I love love love it! And I'm just hoping international customers will be able to buy your yummies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful idea! i got your shop hearted and i'm looking forward to other kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I think girls from everywhere are going to love your kits. I hope you are successful with this venture. Keep up all your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! This would be perfect for gift giving as well as for the new crafter or one who doesn't have the time to shop for coordinating products. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie
    This is a great kit you've put together. I think this will be a big hit for you in your Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I couldn't think of a better person to put together such fabulous card kits! I pray this takes off for you and it will grow and grow! Best wishes and hugs!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog for some time now.... I love your work!! I am so excited that you have put together a kit!! I have been looking for a card kit... .and am so happy that I found yours..... can't wait to purchase it....
    Thanks..... Tassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new venture, Julie, looks like a homerun! Good for you, you sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to stamping and paper crafts, so a kit would be especially helpful. I LOVE your Vintage Blooms design! Gorgeous! So disappointed to see Sold Out, and hope you will offer more soon.
    Mrs. Cannon
    www.computerlabkids.com

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover