Here is the latest Kit listed in my Etsy site! There are only 2 available, so if you're interested, you might want to head over there soon! :)
Here's a little more about my kit:
There's nothing better than the taste of freshly baked bread spread with homemade strawberry preserves! Now you can make your gifts as pretty as they are tasty! This kit is specially designed to meet all of your packaging needs!
Surprise a friend with a decorated Mason jar filled with a cookie mix! Or... show someone you care with a loaf of banana bread peeking through the window of a decorated bag.
Here is one of the cards included in the kit. This image is from Unity's 100% Happy kit (which can only be found in local stores).
Here are some more items from the kit. The card contains 3 cards, but the fronts of the cards are not adhered, allowing for personal touches! And... the labels are double sided, so that gives you more options to custom-fit it to your needs.
I LOVE this vintage measuring spoon! It would be perfect tied onto a jar or on top of a gift! This kit also comes with a LOT of ribbon! You could use it to tie onto a jar or bag... or to secure a tag in place. The little gift tag hanging from the Mason jar is layered with paper that was scanned from an old handwritten recipe.
This kit is jam-packed to the brim with colorful packaging supplies with a vintage twist.
- 1 Window Bag in Kraft (6" x 2.75" x 9.25")
- 3 fabric Mason jar Tops (dark denim, red & white picnic check, & mustard ticking)
- 3 decorative tops for Mason jars (double sided prints)
- 4 dotted recipe cards
- Three 3x3 gift cards (Kraft)
- Cardstock & Stamped images to decorate gift cards
- Three 3x3 envelopes (white)
- 6 strands of ribbon (aqua satin, red stitched, white taffeta, & cream, mustard, and taupe grosgrain)
- 1 piece of light blue ric rack
- 1 vintage measuring spoon
- 5 buttons
- 1 chipboard flower accent
- 1 'from the kitchen of' sticky-backed label
- 1 double sided panel (sized to add to Window Bag), along with coordinating mustard embossed cardstock
- 2 tiny wooden clothespins
- 1 tag (complete with twine) that can be tied around a jar
***NOTE**** Mason Jar NOT included