Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2009

An Autumn Color Challenge

Have you seen the new Embellish magazine? It's a new online publication that's debuting this December and I can't wait to check it out! Right now, they have a fun color challenge going on... and it looked so pretty, I just had to try it out!


I LOVE this color combo! I thought it would be a perfect time to break in my newest Papertrey set - Autumn Abundance. I needed some Copic color therapy and it was just the trick! :) The polka dot BG is from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Don't forget to check out the 25% off coupon found in the post below! It's good for anything in the Paper Crafts shop! And... I'll be picking a recipient for my Bingo card soon... so if you'd like me to mail it to YOU, leave a comment on that post.

Have a great one!!! :)

10 comments :

  1. This rocks Julie. Love that sanded edge on the large scallops...so eye-catching! The array of colors on the flowers in your vase are a perfect match to the challenge, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful. Love the sanding and scallops and the beautiful colors are so rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great scallop border with white accents. Great job with the embellish challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty Julie! Your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the rich fall colours in this card. And since I can't bear saying good-bye to flowers in autumn, I make sure I have fall flowers in my home, right up until the snow flies. I really like your bouquet. This is a beautiful combination of shapes and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Julie! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look at these coloring skills! Absolutely wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining us in Polka Dot Paradise!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover