Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2009

a message for you:

I love this sentiment from Anna Wight's Hooked on Fishing set by Whipper Snapper -- 'May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.' I thought this would make a fun 'encouragement' card. :)

One of my absolute favorite designers posted a card with a really cute layout & I wanted to try something like it for myself. You can check out my inspiration from Amy HERE. She's always coming up with the best color combo's and layouts! If you're looking for a new creative blog... make sure to check her out! :)


The entire design started with this "Elements" spot from Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday collection (the part that says 'a message for you:'). This sheet of paper is packed with little journaling spots and tiny design blocks... so it really gives you a lot of 'bang for your buck'. I stamped the chicken and paper pieced parts of it... and added hints of color with a Copic marker. The rest of the paper is from Cosmo's Snorkel collection.

5 comments :

  1. I agree with you -- Amy is the bomb! But then again, so are you, girlie-girl! This is too, too cute for words. As you know, I love EVERYTHING you do! Hugs to my pal Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out your Etsy shop, you have an INCREDIBLE amount of talent! I just love all of your creations and wish you the best on Etsy!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Julie! Love the papers and the sentiment is fabulous! Love it!! Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaack, I love this, and not just bc you mentioned silly old "me" either! You are MY inspiration, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great fun creation, so colourful and bright.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover