Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 4, 2009

For Your Little Night Owl

This is a card I made using the Night Owl set by My Cute Stamps. This CUTE set is jammed packed with 20 adorable images (and it's only $12.99!). I promise... I'm not making any commission off of these stamps. I just had to tell you the price because I think it's a steal! :)


The card was actually pretty simple to make. (1 stamp set, kraft paper from PTI, green textured CS from American Crafts, markers, ribbon & stitching) I mostly paper pieced everything so that it would stand out from the background. The wood grain paper is from Basic Grey (Eva - "Lavish"). I gathered a strip of white eyelet lace and adhered it between my card layers for a feminine touch.

Isn't this little owl the cutest?!? I remember those days when my babies wanted to stay awake all night & sleep during the day (only imagine it all blue instead of pink). I have to say, it's nice to sleep at night. :) Although, we've had some pretty long nights lately. Both of my boys had respiratory infections & then gave it to me. And then... my youngest got a stomach virus... and passed it on to me. I haven't been well in over 2 weeks... and it's getting pretty old. I'm praying my stomach will settle down before I have to go back to work tomorrow. Ugggg!!!

12 comments :

  1. Super adorable! Sorry about all the sickness, I hope everyone is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE!!!! Love that owl stamp and the paper!! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah those stamps are cute!! and a steal! Your card is adorable! I like the layered owl and that tree is so too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest image ever. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I'm totally loving your craftiness. You have such talent and I wish for even a fraction of it! Such cute, precious stampings. LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that baby owl. I don't think I've seen any baby owls like that ever! And thanks for the inspiration for the lacy ribbon. I have some ribbon that I've been at a loss with, I just don't know how to use it, but I think this may work! Also, I like the new song only I only hear a snippet of it, and in the middle too. Is it just my computer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Said a quick prayer that the Lord would restore your health. A virus has been running through our family now for almost 4 weeks. We feel your pain. Your woodgrain owl card is beautiful. Love how you kept with the woodsy theme. BTW - Congrats on that card being featured at Moxie Fab World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everyone is feeling better. I love your card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww..this is so sweet! The little owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover