Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 13, 2009

More Unity Goodness

It's Monday... and that means I get to show you some more Unity projects that I've been working on! Make sure to check out Unity's blog to see more of what I've been up to. I made a couple of projects that I really love... and hope you will too! :) This is my second post for today, so make sure to scroll through if you'd like to see more.

First up... I'd like to show you a card I made using Unity's Floral Frenzy stamp. This image is perfect for coloring... but I'd love to try paper piecing it sometime too! I highlighted sections of the image with orange glitter (click on picture to see a close up, if you'd like) & it ended up matching my ribbon perfectly! Love it when that happens! :)

Here is a project that I've been wanting to do for awhile. I hate it when I'm cooking, trying to read a recipe, and end up getting food all over the recipe card! I've had these ginormous clothespins from Creative Imaginations forever... and I finally put them to use!

The cute little cherry image is from the Mix Up of Cuteness set & the "family recipe" words come from the Fall Festival set. I used some of my favorite Jenni Bowlin papers & kind of like the purple leaves. Usually I'm a purple-hater... but it's starting to really grow on me. :) Oh! I just noticed that I used purple on my card too! Yikes!

Thanks so much for coming by to check out my crafties! :)

9 comments :

  1. Julie- your projects on Ang's blog and here are all outstanding!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
    so glad you are with us this month! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love all your Unity goodness today! that message board is so cute! What a great house warming gift that would make, or for someone who has just remodeled their kitchen! Ane I don't know how many times I have looked at those gisnt clothes pins at thought what would I do with it?! So now you are responsible for my next purchase!tehe..
    The simplicity card really gave me a lot of great ideas also...I have some tim holtz stamps that will go along with the dress form and some paper that I have been holding onto for just the right inspiration...and now thanks to your sharing I have found it!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creativity!
    Easter Blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie your UNITY MOJO ROCKS and so inspiring. I just love your creative style. I just love your first card and love that stamp. Love this recipe card and the matching clip. Thanks for all of your creative and talented inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects. I love the idea of the clothespin holding the recipe card and the vibrant colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,

    All your work rocks as usual.
    I have to say though that your UNITY card is delightful and you sure did match that ribbon to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I will have to put some thought into making something like it. Thank you for the insperation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the deep, rich colors on your cards - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the deep, rich colors on your cards - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover