Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 20, 2009

Monday Mania

Wow! I can't believe it's Monday already! (I think I say this every week.) I've got a fun new sketch to show you from 2 Sketches 4 You & a little more Unity goodness too. Angela will have a project of mine posted on the Unity Blog today too, so make sure to check over there if you'd like to see more. :)

First up... here is this week's sketch by Laura!

Our sponsor this week (Wicked Princess) gave us some beautiful Bittersweet paper and cute little stamps from Technique Tuesday to work with... along with some fun Pixie Stix glitter from Pink Paislee (LOVE this stuff!). I added a chipboard heart from Cosmo Cricket & gave it some color with some Distress Stickles by Ranger.

And... here's a card I made using these fun butterfly flowers from Unity's April Kit. I stamped them onto some fun newsprint ("Norm's News" by October Afternoon) and added Kaiser pearls to the centers. The sentiment is from the "Thank You Words" kit. I REALLY love this set! It seems like half of the cards I send out are "thank you" themed. The red floral paper is by Lilly Bee ("Paris" - French Couture line) & the brown scalloped paper is from the Lemon Grass line by Crate Paper, called "Brown Sugar".

Thanks for coming to visit today! I've got some fun news to share soon too! I can't wait to spill the beans! :)

8 comments :

  1. `Gorgeous` cards JulieTFS:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are fab!!! Love the colors you've used ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great! Really like the colors used...my favorites actually!! Love your blog header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanatic cards. I just love your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your work Julie. These cards are wonderful as usual. I love the colors and the lay-outs. That Unity stamp set is really tugging at me too. :)
    Have a fantastic day!
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Julie! I just love the colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just super super cute cards!!!! I love both and definitely LOVE the pom-poms!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover