Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 28, 2009

You HAVE to check this out!

I just discovered THE coolest paper crafting site ever! I honestly can't believe I've never heard of it! I was browsing through Paper Crafts' blog and was reading about Scrap In Style TV (SIStv). It's a great website that has video tutorials on just about everything new and trendy in the crafty world. They also have classes that you can sign up for (I just read about one coming up called 'Bling out your Blog!' where you can learn how to make your blog look all fancy smancy yourself!!! And... another class teaches you how to make home decor using paper crafting supplies!) There is a great chat forum that includes all pub & DT calls too.

But... you really have to check out their boutique shop! I just bought a bunch of Hambly screen prints for $1 & patterned paper for 25 cents! (And... most of it is pretty new & very trendy!) The thing that made my heart go pitter patter was this KIT that sells for only $24.95!!!

Make sure you click on the picture above to see all of the AWESOME things that are included. I am a sucker for anything vintage... and this is jam-packed FULL of fun things. (like OILCLOTH and vintage trims to add to your paper crafting! Wowza!!!)

Anyway - I just had to tell you about my fab find of the day. :) If you want to check the boutique out, just click HERE or on the SIStv picture on the left column of my blog. You can't miss it. :)

As soon as I get my kit, I'll post some projects and show you everything up close and personal. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover