Well... it's Monday! And you know what that means! (Besides having to go back to work. Bleck!) There's a new sketch posted on the 2 Sketches 4 You blog!!! This week, it was Kazan's turn to sketch it out!
I was SUPER excited to open up my box and see who our newest sponsor was this week! We got to play with some great Teresa Collins paper with our new mini Scor-it!!!! How cool is that?!? I can't wait for you to see what the other girls came up with!
I've never used a Scor-it board before, but it really makes a great impression. I think it would be perfect for when I like to use the embossed score lines as part of my design. I chose the cute pink Teresa Collins Crush folder as my main piece for my project. (I sealed the sides so that I could fit a little gift card inside.) Fun, huh? :)
I finally found a store that had these Miss Anya stamps in stock. I think they are sooo cute and really fun to color! I've been hoarding these little Amy Butler purse embellishment stickers for awhile too and was glad I broke into them. :)
- Miss Anya (the Greeting Farm)
- Say Charge (MFT)
- Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
- Snow Cap inkpad (Papertrey Ink)
- "Crush" Noteworthy (Teresa Collins)
- Amy Butler Sola Purses (K & Co.)
- Plastic Flowers Love (Heidi Grace Designs)
- Copic black multi-liner
- Copic Markers
- Black Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Long Rectangle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders)
- Sewing machine without thread