I just can't get enough of these dolls. :) I LOVE them! And... I just ordered another Matryoshka set from a different company --- so I hope you like them too! You'll be seeing a lot more of them, I'm afraid!
I wanted to change the color scheme up a bit and try out a 'fall' look for this card. The card front is about an inch narrower than the card base, allowing some of the inside of the card to peek through.
And... here's what the card looks like on the inside. I sponged some Old Paper Distress ink along the edges. I think I see where it got it's name. :)
- Dolls (Hero Arts)
- Old Paper, Walnut Stain Distress inkpads (Ranger)
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad (Tsukineko)
- Kraft, Birchtone Dark (Prism)
- Mango (Memory Box)
- Hey Sugar: Candy Girl (Cosmo Cricket) back side
- Noteworthy Audrey Scallop Ledger (Making Memories)
- Silver Precious Metal Hardware (We R Memory Keepers)
- Lemon Pearl (Kaiser)
- Markers (Copic)
- Passport Trims (Making Memories)