Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 26, 2009

Good Clean Fun!

Yeah. This is a card I made the other day when I SHOULD have been cleaning instead. ;) It's so much more fun to stamp vacuums than use them though! :)

I paper pieced the vacuum bag and the dress using some of my hoarded Lemon Grass paper. :) For the slippers, I applied just a bit of Liquid Applique and then heat set. Voila! Instant fluffiness! I love that stuff! The rub-ons are from the same Crate Paper collection.


Below is the inside of my card. I found this sentiment in one of my favorite Gina K sets. (Perfect fit, huh?) :) I love the off-balanced font. It looks like it came from an antique typewriter.


Supplies:
Stamps:
(clear): Domestic Goddess (Hanna Stamps)
(rubber): Way to Go (Gina K Designs)

Ink:
- Rich Cocoa Memento ink (Tsukineko)

Cardstock:
- Core'dinations CS

Printed Paper:
- Lemon Grass Collection (Crate Paper)
- Snowflake FaLaLa (Making Memories)

Accessories:
- Lemon Grass Rub-ons (Crate Paper)
- Copic Markers/Spica pens
- Liquid Applique (Marvy Uchida)
- Copper Precious Metal Hardware (We R Memory Keepers)

Tools:
- Sewing Machine

3 comments :

  1. Julie,
    This card is just too cute and I agree it is much more fun to stamp about cleaning rather than clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julie! Yeah, I'd much rather stamp vacuums than use them too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! If my vacuum looked like that, maybe I'd use it more often! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover