Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2008

Great Templates & New Stamps!!!

As some of you know, I am a reporter for the online craft review blog Craft Critique. Today, I had the opportunity to review Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates for Papertrey Ink!!! (CLICK HERE to read the article.)

Tomorrow (Thursday) is a BIG release day for Cornish Heritage Farms! Kim Hughes has 3 new stamp sets that I LOVE!!! One of the sets is called Playful Alphabet & has quickly become one of my favorite staples in my stamp collection. Kim's fonts are just so CUTE & these alphas make it easy to create any sentiment for cards, scrapbook pages, and paper crafted projects.

Here are a couple of projects I made using My Timeless Templates and some of my new stamps: :)
My mom is always asking for homemade cards to send out to her friends. I used Lauren's All Boxed Up template to craft this card keeper & stamped the title using the new Playful Alphabet set. I used some of Kim's Silhouette Blooms images to give this patterned paper a little more subtle design.
The original pocket on the left side of this template was a bit too narrow to hold my envelopes, so I made a little pocket of my own and now my envies slide right in! :) I love these templates because they are so versatile!
Another project I made uses the Recipe Wrap-Up template and more CHF stamps. I stamped "coupons" in Versamark ink using the Playful Alphabet set and embossed with chocolate scented embossing powder. YUM!!! :) The giant paperclip holds my booklet together & slides off to open. It's also handy to have just to clip notes under.
Below is what the booklet looks like when partially opened. The group of eggs is a stamp from another new release of Kim's tomorrow - called Sweet Spring.
I added a little notepad to jot down my grocery list.
And here is what the Coupon Booklet looks like opened up. These pockets are part of Lauren's template and are perfect to organize my coupons! I just stamped directly onto the pockets using the Playful Alphabet images again. (I used a craft punch to make little notches in my pockets.)
I hope you've been inspired to try out some new stamps and fun templates! See you tomorrow for release day!!! :)

2 comments :

  1. What wonderful projects, Julie! I love how you've used the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Great projects, Ms. Sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover