Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2008

Stamps for Sale

I'm cleaning house, trying to make space in my craft room so that I can actually SEE where I'm stamping. I prefer Paypal payments if possible. Shipping Priority unless you notify me otherwise (I would have to buy packaging, which may make the price about the same.) Please e-mail me if interested. Thanks! julie_stamps@hotmail.com

Papertrey Ink sets:
Spiral Bouquet - $17
Beautiful Blooms - $17 (SOLD)
Text Boxed -$17 (PENDING)
Little Lady - $10 (SOLD)
Piece of Cake - $17 (SOLD)
Butterfly Kisses - $17 (SOLD)
Faux Ribbon - $17
Garden of Life - $17

Lizzie Anne:
Oh Baby- $12

Verve:
Swirly Stars (clear) - $8

Gina K:
Large Circles (Scalloped Frames & Doodles)
made to work with Marvy Punches- $10

Rubber Romance:

Babs- $5
Sherri in the Snow- $5
Judy- $5

C.C. Designs:
Donald Goes to School - $8

Cuttlebug Dies:
Garden Creatures - $10
Baby - $5
Paisley 2-step die -$5
Scalloped Square dies -$10
Zoo Animals -$10
Birthday die set - $10
Stitched Circles Embossing 2x2.75 folders -$5


No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover