Long time no post! Ugh! Is it just me, or has life just taken off like a rocket these last few weeks! I feel like I'm struggling just to keep up! I have been creating... but a lot of things I made can't be shared quite yet. :)
Fall is my favorite season, but I cringe when I think that winter is right around the corner! Today's CHF Color Challenge uses some great autumn shades!
Papaya Puree Dark
Vanilla Cream &
I just love fall colors... and use them in my paper crafting all year long. :) I'd love to have you join in the challenge too! CLICK HERE for all of the deets!
And... here is the card I made:
Stamps: (all by CHF)
- The Landing Pad, Mocha Chica, Tag! You're it: The Kim Hughes line
- Sepia Archival inkpad by Ranger
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
- Papaya Puree Dark, Vanilla Cream, Black Prism CS
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Stardust glitter pen
- Offray ribbon