Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 16, 2008

Lots of Info....

Hey everyone!!! I have a few tidbits to share. :)

My online class is now up and running! --- So, if you'd like to see how you can make your own stamped soaps, take a look HERE. I'll be online live on the CHF Forum to chat and answer any questions tonight (Tuesday the 16th) at 8:00 pm EST.




And... I wanted to show you the new stamp releases in their entirety! This set is Kim Hughes' Comforting Hugs set:




And this is her Birthday Bash set:


The set below is Lisa Strahl's Get Well Centers set, found in the Mona Lisa Moments Collection:



You can find samples made by the CHF designers of each of these sets in the gallery:

Hope to see you tonight at the chat!!! :)

2 comments :

  1. WOW--make our own soaps?!! COOL! Just in time to start making Christmas gifts. And those are some really COOL sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT SOAP IS FRAKING AMAZING! Holy cow...I really want to learn...you are killing me!!! KILLING ME!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover