Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 29, 2008

Ahoy Matey!

I think Kim Hughes' October Stamp of the Month set is soooo cute! I love this pirate parrot and think he's perfect for sending a quick hello! (This AWESOME set is going to be released on Wednesday and will be on special for the month of October.) :)

The corner of this card was screaming for an accessory... and I found this part to a key chain in my craft room. So... with a few strokes of my Krylon pen, I had a perfect piratey earring!


Stamps:
- Ahoy Matey (October SOTM 2008) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Landing Pad (the Kim Hughes line) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
- Snow Cap Adirondack Pigment inkpad by Ranger

Cardstock:
- Black, Spring Willow Medium, Candle Glow Medium CS by Prism
- Core'dinations CS

Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- Haunted Ribbon by Cosmo Cricket
- Key Chain ring
- Gold Krylon leafing pen
- Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders
- Scalloped edge scissors by Fiskars
- Waxy Flax by Scrapworks

4 comments :

  1. Love that colourful little guy!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! for the love of rubber...look at you! LOVE THIS ONE, TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGOSH, I love your pirate bird! It's adorable and that earring in the corner is Perfection! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of this I purshased this set too :-)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover