Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 17, 2008

Color Challenge

I'd love to have you join me for this week's CHF Color Challenge! I {heart} this week's colors! They're kind of "preppy" and reminds me of Mother Earth. :) Click HERE to read all about it.

- Classic Yellowgreen
- Nautical Blue Dark &
- White



Here is my sample using this week's colors. I really wanted to break in my new Basic Grey Offbeat paper and Kim Hughes Flower Vases set!




Stamps: (all by CHF)
- (vase) Flower Vases; (stem, leaf) Bloomin Beautiful; (sentiment) the Landing Pad: the Kim Hughes Line

Ink:
- Black Onyx Versafine by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
- Classic Yellowgreen, Nautical Blue Dark & White CS by Prism
Printed Paper:
- Offbeat by Basic Grey

Accessories:
- Prima flower
- Brad by Target Scrapbook line
- Silver Precious Metal Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- Kaiser pearl (colored with Copic marker)
- Oval Punch by EK Success
- Copic multi-liner & Spica Pens

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover