Today is the official first day of the Kim Hughes Blitz going on right now on the farm. We're having live chats... hosting challenges each day... and giving away FREE Kim Hughes sets as prizes!!! Make sure to visit the forum each day to see everything that's going on!!! The gallery is exploding with new cards and projects!!
Also... Kim's new sets were released today! (Don't forget about the free shipping offer for orders over $35!)
- Baby Love
This is a card that I made for the KH limited supplies challenge going on today:
The main image was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with clear EP. I sponged chalk ink over the entire piece and then gently wiped off the ink over the embossed area. The patterned paper really pops!
The orange BG was also inked and embossed. I used a white gel pen to add details.
I couldn't find a real baby diaper pen, so I used a regular safety pin and heat embossed the top with chocolate brownie scented EP. (YUM!)
- Baby Love (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Dark Brown Chalk Ink by Colorbox
- Versamark ink by Tsukineko
- Desert Coral Medium Prismatic CS by Prism
- Royal Ball (the Cinderella Collection) by Piggy Tales (green dot on front side & orange dot on the reverse)
- Perfectly Clear & Chocoholic Brownie brown EP by Cornish Heritage Farms
- 5/8" circle punch by EK Success
- Long Rectangle Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Prima flower
- safety pin
- Baby Bee ribbon by Crate Paper