Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing two new stamp sets on Thursday that are going to be BIG hits! Make sure you visit the farm to see Big Inspiration and Sassy Petites from the Mona Lisa Moments Collection.
I found this BIG notebook in the clearance section at target ($1.79 Baby!) and thought it would make a GREAT inspiration journal. I'm going to fill it with card sketches, magazine clippings, those random ideas that come to me in the middle of the night, color combinations, pub calls, etc. I think it will really help to inspire my creativity!
I randomly stamped words from the Sassy Petites set on the stripes on the front of the journal (see below). And I LOVE these HUGE sentiments from the Big Inspiration set!
- Big Inspiration & Sassy Petites (Mona Lisa Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Beautiful (the Rummage Bin Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- (dragonfly) Nature Silhouettes (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Cranberry & Pitch Black Adirondack inks by Ranger
- Weathered Wood Distress ink by Ranger
- Cream & Suede Black Dark Prismatic Cardstock
- Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
And... here's a bright and funky card I made using some more of my new stamp sets. I love these funky circles from the Round & Round We Go set! They make perfect tree tops! And isn't this font cool in the new Big Inspiration set!?!
- Round & Round We Go (the Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Landing Pad & Pretty Birds (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Big Inspiration (Mona Lisa Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Fired Brick Distress Ink by Ranger
- Memory Box cardstock
- Black Prismatic cardstock by Prism
- Copic Markers