Since today is Monday, it's time for another CHF Challenge Chicks Challenge! Today's challenge was to utilize CHF's new Clear Card Sheets in our projects. I LOVE these clear sheets! They're nice and thick and make perfect bases for cards. For my card today, I thought I would try something different.
I was thrilled when I discovered that Jumpsuit Silhouette Elvis fits perfectly inside of these star Spellbinders dies that I recently purchased from Ellen Hutson!
I stamped directly onto the clear card sheet using Colorbox Chalk inks. The star is adhered to the card with a pop dot placed behind Elvis (I colored the edges of the pop dot black with a marker to disguise).
Want to see some other really cool uses for these Clear Card Sheets? Click on the other designer's names on my sidebar to be directed to their blogs!
- Jumpsuit Silhouette Elvis & Elvis' Guitar (the Elvis Presley line) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- (Rock & 'S') Supah Star (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Charcoal Colorbox Chalk ink
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Black Prismatic CS by Prism
- Core'dinations Card Stock
- Clear Card Sheet by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Star Spellbinders die (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Dymo label maker
- Guitar brad by Creative Imaginations (Marah Johnson line)
- Clear gemstones by Hero Arts
- paper piercing
- stamping onto clear card sheets