Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 30, 2008

{Note}worthy Color Challenge

I am hosting this week's CHF Color Challenge and would love to have you join in the fun!!! I'm really excited today because I got to break in some of my new Making Memories {Note}worthy paper! One of the things I love about Prism Paper is how easy it is to coordinate their card stock with new and trendy designer paper lines!

This weeks color combo is:
- Intense Teal
- Intense Kiwi
- Majestic Purple Medium

And here is my sample:


Cornish Heritage Farms carries the full line of Prismatic Cardstock, but feel free to substitute other company's cardstock (or printed paper) of a similar shade if you don't have that particular color from Prism yet.

There is no time limit, so join in the challenge whenever you can! :)
Supplies:

Stamps:
- Pretty Birds, Cutie Pet-tootie, Scripty Words (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF)
- Hexagon Tiles Backgrounder by CHF

Paper:
- Intense Kiwi, Intense Teal, & Majestic Purple Medium Prismatic cardstock by Prism
- {Note}worthy Addie Pattern Stripe by Making Memories

Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Dusty Concord Distress Ink by Ranger

Accessories:
- Chipboard Inchies (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Prima Flowers
- Brad by Scrapbook line (Target)
- Copic Spica Pen
- Wizard Labels die by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
-dimensional foam adhesive
- Satin Gathered Chartreuse ribbon by Making Memories

1 comment :

  1. I know how great the Prism cardstock is, but unfortunately I only have one color in my supply! So I substituted some Bazzill and SU! for my card found here... http://stamphappy-tammy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/double-play.html Thanks for the fun! I love a color challenge anytime!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover