Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2008

Scholarly Eagle

My husband needed a lot of graduation cards QUICKLY for some of his students who had open houses this weekend. I think I made 5 of these in 30 minutes! :) Their school mascot is the eagle... so I thought I'd make this guy look scholarly with images from the U R A Hoot set. (Only the cards for the girls got blue sparkly eyeshadow.)

This card is also for the first CHF Color Challenge this week!!! Kristine Reynolds & I are hosting a color challenge each Saturday featuring some of the awesome colors from Prism papers. I really hope you join us this weekend!!!

Stamps:
- Proud Eagle & U R A Hoot sets (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Versamark by Tsukineko

Paper:
- Blush Red Dark, Twilight Dark, & Suede Brown Light Prismatic paper by Prism

Accessories:
- Star felt by Queen & Company
- White Detail Embossing Powder by CHF
- Oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Copic Markers & Spica Glitter Pens (www.ellenhutson.com)
- white eyelets
-Black Stitckles by Ranger

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover