I LOVE how retro this image in the Bold Curls set looks!
I began making my "patterned paper" by stamping the large swirl repeatedly over ivory CS. Then I sponged Frayed Burlap Distress Ink over the entire piece to grunge it up a bit.
I stamped the large star image from the "Supah Star" set directly onto my paper and then cut out the center. I added Stickles glitter to the middle of the star to give it lots of sparkle!
- (large swirl) Bold Curls set by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- (star border, large star & sentiment) Supah Star set by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Suede Brown Dark Prismatic CS by Prism
- Ivory CS
- Mountain Rose Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger
- brown eyelets
- Fruit Punch Stickles glitter
- wide twill ribbon