Don't you just LOVE this little turtle?!? Tyson is April's Stamp of the Month and will be available TOMORROW at Cornish Heritage Farms!
The girls from CHF have decided that it would be fun to do a weekly challenge. So, starting today - every Monday, we'll get our stamping mojo going and share our creations with you!
This week's challenge is to use FLOCKING on your projects! Did you know that CHF has it's own line of flocking? CLICK HERE to see all of the yummy colors! This stuff is really easy to use and adds great texture! AND it's on sale until Thursday!
I have found that one of the keys to flocking is to allow your adhesive to dry BEFORE you tap off the excess from your project. Kristine has a fabulous online tutorial that makes flocking SO easy! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Make sure you take a look at the other designers' blogs to see even more uses for this fun fuzzy stuff!
- Alli Miles
If you feel up for the challenge, please upload your flocked creations in the CHF Gallery (make sure to use the keyword: FLOCKING. We'd love to see what you come up with! (Or... leave me a link to your blog or personal gallery!)
- April's SOTM (Tyson the Turtle & Enjoy Your Day) the Kim Hughes' line by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Large Polka Dot BG stamp by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Birchtone Light, Birchtone Dark, Cryogen White CS by Prism
- Red Gingham by Karen Foster
- Graphite Black Brilliance
- Frayed Burlap Distress ink by Ranger
- Essential Glue Pad
- Copic markers
- Camel Flocking by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Tan gingham ribbon
- Red staples
Have fun flocking! :)