Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 26, 2008

Ooops! I forgot!

Last week, I was tagged by one of my readers... and now I can not - for the life of me - find that e-mail! So, if it was you, please let me know and I'll update this post! Sorry!


I was given this award by Krista & Becky at Hemidemisemiquaver (hope I spelled that right, Becky!). I made HER day?!? She makes my day! Have you seen her amazing work? She ROCKS!


I was tagged again today by Mary to share 7 random/weird facts about myself. So... here we go!
  1. Everyone in my family (growing up) has a name starting with the letter "J" -- Jack, Joanie, Jeff, Jason, Jenna & me. I was almost "Jacki". I can't picture myself with any other name... so I'm glad my parents went with the one I have.



  2. I was crowned the Apple Festival Jr. Miss when I was in the 6th grade. I wish I had a picture of myself. I have NO idea what they saw. LOL! I literally had a 'fro' and big thick glasses. Maybe they felt sorry for me. :)


  3. I had virtually a pain free delivery with my first child. It was a good thing I went for my routine Dr's appointment, or I might have delivered at home! My second child made up for it though!



  4. When I was in the second grade we were asked to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew a pediatric nurse. (I've been a pediatric nurse for almost 10 years now!)



  5. I was held at knife point in a bathroom stall when I was in elementary school.



  6. My best friend at age 2 is still my best friend today.



  7. I've never said a 'swear' word.... or whatever you want to call it. ;) Oh.... except for the time I called my dad a !@# when I was 4 because I thought it was a funny word.



***I'm not one for tagging others these days, so if you want to try this out on your own blog, consider yourself tagged. :)

6 comments :

  1. Hi! I tagged you...but for the same thing that Becky tagged you! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you be any cuter?
    love your facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, it's nice to read the random things about you. I feel like I am getting to know you. :) You are not only very creative but you are a very sweet person.



    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA Julie! So funny the one about your Dad! I bet he was awfully surprised!!
    Beck
    PS. Thanks for the kind words **hearts**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were great facts...I can never think of anything all the interesting about myself when I'm tagged. It was fun learing more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I loved reading these Julie!
    My dad and his first wife named all 6 of their kids with a "J" too. I had trouble as a kid keeping all my sisters and brother's names correct!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover