Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 16, 2008

My New Venture

I am SO excited to announce that I have been selected to be on the Cornish Heritage Farms design team! Last summer, I applied for their Fresh Faces design search, but later found out that I had the opportunity to design for a couple of other companies. One of the stipulations of the FF team was that applicants were not currently designing for anyone else. So... I sent an email and retracted my application. Ever since, I've been following CHF very closely and have become a HUGE fan of their new images. A positioned opened up and one day Liz called me on the phone to ask if I was interested.

It took a lot of thought, but I decided that this was an opportunity that I couldn't let pass me by. I had been looking to expand my abilities and grow as a designer, and I really feel like I can do this through this company. CHF feels very strongly about mentoring their team and offers a lot of education. There is so much coming from this company and I'm so excited to be a part of it!

8 comments :

  1. Congrats Julie! She couldn't have called a better person.
    Have fun with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Julie! It's wonderful to have you as part of the team! I'm looking forward to working together.
    ** lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I'm excited for you - and me! I enjoy your work & style of cards/paper crafts & look forward to see your new work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Julie! I will love anticipating your designs with CHF each month...hope you have a great time. Barb g

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That is awesome news, Julie!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover