Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 17, 2008

Oh Rats

My first box of stamps arrived today from Cornish Heritage Farms. I ran upstairs and quickly trimmed my images so that I could get my ink on! I love Kim Hughes' line, and these images from the Cutie Pet-Tootie set (along with a correlating sentiment set) are just too cute! I also got to try out my newest Houndstooth background stamp! I've never seen such a variety of full sized BG images!
*

I think I'm going to get my use out of this sentiment! I always seem to forget people's birthdays until the day after!
*
Liz also sent me some yummy Prisma paper to try out! I was a little leery because I'm usually a committed Stampin' Up! card stock user, but this paper is really nice! You can tell that it's high quality CS as soon as you touch it. It's very heavy weight and the color is solid (not white inside when you tear it). The best thing, imo, is the subtle texture. It just gives a project a really classy feel.
*

Supplies:
Stamps: Cutie Pet-Tootie; Pet-Tootie Sentiments; Houndstooth BG
Paper: Prismatics (white, Nautical Blue Medium, & Suede Brown Dark)
Accessories: Nestabilites circle dies; decorative scissors; Copic markers; We R Memory Keepers Copper Hardware; sewing machine; small corner rounder (EK Success), May Arts ribbon
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Faded Jeans & Brushed Corduroy

3 comments :

  1. Lovey the Kim Hughes line too...and all the BG stamps that CHF offers.
    Your card is too adorable! I like the colors you choose and all the hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that stamp, I am always late in sending cards too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of bold colors...awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover