Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 21, 2008

Hey Cupcake!!!

I had this idea sketched out for awhile now... and I finally had a chance to try it out! I made this card by combining several of CHF - Kim Hughes' sets.

- cupcake and sentiment from Hugs & Kisses set
- word balloon from Say What! set
- smile (inside of cupcake) from Tag! You're It! set

Jen Del Muro has some of the best sketches and I thought this one would work perfectly with the look I was going for! I wanted a 'scrappy look' so I added some doodling and mixed my papers (kind of like an old scrap quilt).


Paper: Prisma- Nautical Blue Medium
Pattern Paper: Scenic Route (Laurel Collection) & Polar Bear Press (Party Time)
Accessories: small circle punch (to create scalloped border); buttons; Copic Multi Liner; Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies (rectangle); Copic Y21 (Buttercup Yellow) to color top of cupcake
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Faded Jeans) & Cranberry Adirondack ink

9 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable! I really love this card...how happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Love the colors and layout. The cupcake is too stinkn' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute! May I ask where you purchase your Prism paper from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, your doodling is great. You really have such a good eye for color mixing. I'm in awe on this one...LOVING the multi-colored buttons, mix of PP, and the perfect little touches. You really have talent ooozing out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cupcake card. I love it! Thanks for sharing.
    Kelly

    Come check out my blog candy at www.kellysartjournaling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree with them...too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover