Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 1, 2008

Cleaning House - LOTS of Stamps for Sale!

It looks like January will be my final month as a Stampin' Up! demo. I have mixed emotions about it, but really think this is the right decision for me. So... today, I went through my stamp room and started cleaning house. I have a BIG list of stamps/accessories HERE that I'm selling really cheap. I just want to make room for whatever 2008 has to offer. :) If you're interested, just send me a PM on SCS or e-mail me directly: julie_stamps@hotmail.com

1 comment :

  1. Wow. ..good for you! I've just started thinking about making this decision, but I can't yet. I DO need to sell some old sets though! LOL

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover