Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 19, 2007

My Friend

Isn't this collection by K&Co amazing?!? I just can't get enough of it! It's from the 'Wild Saffron' collection (I found this at Michaels). All of the designer paper, the felt flower, and the paper ribbon is from the same line.

I used my Beautiful Blooms stamp set from Papertrey Ink to create the dotted leaves and sentiment. I dotted the i's with Swarovski crystals (found at Paper Pretties).

This is a super simple card to make, but I think it looks really rich! K&Co is my new 'fav' company! Can you tell? ;)

7 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful Julie! Love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Julie. So many elements working here...the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    Your new posts are definitely WOW quality! Love the K & Company papers as well...but you have to know how to put them together and you did it fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Julie...The colors are Amazing together.

    Hugs,
    Lisa B <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing colours on all your cards. I just love how bright, happy and vibrant they all are. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous, Julie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover