Feb 10, 2011

Hip Hop! New Suzi Blu by Unity!

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!  I've been having so much fun in my craft room this week!  I was so excited to find a package from Unity in my mailbox today... and this new Suzi Blu stamp was just crying out to be inked!




I was really surprised to see how nice & large this stamp was!  (Just to give you some perspective, my card measures 7" x 4".)  These images make such great focal points on tall cards, but would also be neat to use for art journals, layouts, or on home decor pieces.  The sentiment I used is from an Ippity set (Where You Should Be).


I am totally in love with this paper from my latest Studio Calico kit!  It's made from Crate Paper and makes me happy just looking at it.  Sigh.... :)


From here, make your way to see Jen Erickson!

Next Blog

11 comments:

  1. You have really done this Suzi Blu stamp total justice! Love, Love it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! It's so cute! I love the paper piecing! You did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulous too--and so is this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are fabulous and so is this card. It does make one feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I LOVE the Suzy Blu stamps, I haven't bought any...why? WHO KNOWS---I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love her.. she is so pretty and you made her look amazing.. love your paperpiecing.. oh oh.. sweetness again!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love love love this card and the paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I just got my SB stamp the other day--7 inches! I almost fell out of my seat! I can't wait to make something with it--and this card is super gorgeous! I LOOOVE that paper--that twine is super fun...just all around BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete