Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2010

Unity's New Store Kit of the Month is HERE!


Hey guys!  Have you seen the latest Store KOM from Unity?!?  You can find out more about them AND see fun projects made by all of the designers on the Unity blog today.


For my card, I used the Bold Insight set. I just thought the flowers were gorgeous & had to get them all inked up first!  :)  I was so excited when I looked at my stickers from The Girls' Paperie.  They had JUST the words I wanted to add to create the perfect sentiment!  The font of the 'friendship' stamp is really cool too.  (Don't you just love it ?!?)

Have an awesome weekend!!!

6 comments :

  1. Hello Julie!

    Yes, these flowers are very pretty and love how you used them as well, not color them, but keep them like this, perfect! and the handwriting on that sentiment stamps is perfect! Love it! What a perfect bow you made there, I'm still working on my bow technique, ha ha, not so very good at it... Love the oink paper in the bottom, looks great!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY--Julie! I just love this card! I want to be like you! I open your post (on my RSS feeder) and just gasp at all your creations! I am super jealous of your talent!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE everything you make--I really do:) Great card! Great stamping!! I love that bow--love it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of COURSE I love it Julie! Impossible not to with that gorgeous satin bow, subtle stamped flowers and clever sentiment. Love the inking too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of COURSE I love it Julie! Impossible not to with that gorgeous satin bow, subtle stamped flowers and clever sentiment. Love the inking too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you used those flowers, this is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...very beautiful.
    I finally got my hands on some Unity stamps...just love their designs...thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover