I found some GREAT felt by Heather Bailey a few weeks ago. It comes in tons of great shades & is a blend of bamboo & wool... making it super soft! And... it's SO easy to cut with your favorite dies! I used a floral Cuttlebug die set to create all of the embellishments below. Then.... I just adhered them with a glue dot to a clear transparency sheet and topped them with some cute paper - perfect for creating a little gift for one of your crafty friends. :)
Tomorrow, I'll be posting a card I made using one of the fun felt embellishments I created AND I'll be giving you a sneak peek at one of the newest Ippity sets (by Unity) that is soon to be released! You won't want to miss it! :)
super cute, great colors
ReplyDeletekara
So sweet! Creative and money-saving (After buying the Cuttlebug and all the dies, of course!) :-) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with this challenge! How did you cut out the felt pieces?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a *little something* gift! I will borrow this idea!
ReplyDelete~ky
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! I used gluedots, however I don't know if they will be easy to get off because they are supposed to be permanent...hahaha. However I think you can buy non-permanent gluedots which would be ideal.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute embellies!!! TFS :)
ReplyDeleteFAB colors!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! I didn't realize the Cuttlebug could cut felt. I use mine mostly for embossing. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteJulie, these are so cute. Great idea! Mary
ReplyDeleteWho would ever need to buy felt embellies again? These are amazing!!
ReplyDelete