Now... onto today's Jiffy project! :) Carole Burrage sent us a fun little image from The Cat's Pajamas called 'New Year Sprinkle' from the Make Merry set. And... Kim Hughes sent us some gorgeous paper called - Carefree "Cherish" Forever Floral/Cream paper from the 29th Street Market by My Mind's Eye. (Say that 3 times fast!)
I wanted to soften my 'kitty' a bit to try to get it on the same level as my paper, so I inked the edges with several shades of ink... bringing in hints of soft purple and green. I added lots of sparkle to his top hat & then added a couple crystals to his eyes. To make the card feel festive, I added several crystal swirls from Zva to the black background. Mmmm! :)
Make sure to take a look at the other Jiffy Girls' projects! I'm so curious to see how THEY paired these fun products! :)
I LOVE that you used green with this, Julie!! And you gave the cat eyeballs! ;) Very cute!! Pretty black sparkly swirl too! I just don't know how to use those. I love them though.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love your color combo and all that bling. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun card and thanks for the January KOM peek :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Have a happy and healthy new year!
sarabeth
How fun. Love that cat with the crystals!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those black swirls - I actually looked for some, but it was 2 am and I couldn't find them for the life of me! LOL! Love the green - that is perfect. Fabulous job with the 'challenge'. I LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN! I love your choice of colors. Very fresh and happy.
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS Julie! I love those Zva flourishes=they're gorgeous! Can't wait to show off my new bag on my blog tomorrow, btw ;)
ReplyDeletepure elegance sweet girl...I LOVE your card!!
ReplyDelete