
One of my favorite images in this set is the vintage lamp. I love anything that takes me back in time a bit. Something about it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) I was surprised at the size of the images. They're BIG and the perfect size to really make a statement on your cards or scrapbook pages!

Here's a close-up of my lamp. I colored it with Copics and then popped the shade. The dangling crystals are covered in Glossy Accents... and I used a gold Copic glitter pen to glam up the base. I LOVE the fabric covered brad too! It looks just like something I would've seen on Grandma's side chair. :) (Click on above image to see it up close and personal.)
Stamps:- (lamp) Everything Extraordinary: Unity Stamp Co.
- (sentiment) Damask Designs: Papertrey Ink
Ink:
- Tuxedo Black Memento: Tsukineko
- Antique Linen Distress Ink: Ranger
- Charcoal chalk ink: Clearsnap
Cardstock:
- Rustic Cream, Smokey Shadow, Kraft: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:
- "Frosted" Serendipity "Life at the Pole": Sassafras
Accessories:
- "Grasshopper Calico" ribbon: Martha Stewart Crafts
- Copic markers & gold glitter pen
- Glossy Accents: Ranger
- Prima flowers
- Monkey Business brads: Sassafras
- Cream twine: May Arts
Tools:
- Small corner rounder: EK Success
i love you, julie campbell. you are a rock star.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love that lamp and the colors are great! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!! This lamp is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHey Julie! Thanks again for entering the challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty lamp on a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! LOVE that lamp!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, Julie!! I love your work and your blog!
ReplyDelete