But... you really have to check out their boutique shop! I just bought a bunch of Hambly screen prints for $1 & patterned paper for 25 cents! (And... most of it is pretty new & very trendy!) The thing that made my heart go pitter patter was this KIT that sells for only $24.95!!!
Make sure you click on the picture above to see all of the AWESOME things that are included. I am a sucker for anything vintage... and this is jam-packed FULL of fun things. (like OILCLOTH and vintage trims to add to your paper crafting! Wowza!!!)Anyway - I just had to tell you about my fab find of the day. :) If you want to check the boutique out, just click HERE or on the SIStv picture on the left column of my blog. You can't miss it. :)
As soon as I get my kit, I'll post some projects and show you everything up close and personal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment