When I was browsing through the Starving Artistamps website, my eyes spied this wired little creature... and I became instantly drawn to him. I think we have a lot in common. :) I look a lot like this most mornings:
This weekend was VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) over at Splitcoast. I wanted to make about 20 cards and just lock myself in my craft room all weekend... but - 2 kids and a tornado-hit house made me re-prioritize. (I did get to spend part of the weekend with my best friend shopping at some thrift stores... and that was almost as fun as making 20 cards.) I did manage to sneak in a few minutes to whip up one card for VSN though! This challenge was called "New Love" & we had to craft using ONLY new supplies. (ones that we've had for less than 2 months) AND... each card can only take us 45 minutes or less to create!I used some of my new Snorkel paper from Cosmo Cricket... my new bright orange Flower Soft... some new Claudine Hellmuth paint... and Zot (my coffee-loving creature). The layout is based on the NEWest CPS Sketch #104.
Here's a close up of my little Copic-colored critter. The paint worked great as an adhesive for my Flower Soft!Make sure you check back in Monday morning for my next 2 Sketches 4 You project!!! :)
LOL! Just getting ready to refill my cup now...I hate to think that I might have contributed to you looking like this when I stood you up this last week for cyber coffee.... Can I please have an opportunity to redeem myself? Pretty please?
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card! Lots of color and just fun fun fun!
ReplyDeleteOh Coke is my vice but same thing..... The card is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card and I am sure I look like that before I have my first cup of coffee.
ReplyDeleteThat little guy is so cute!! And I looove the paint!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks for making me smile !!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry - I'm addicted too!
This is too adorable!! Love that cute little caffeine-aholic monster! Great job with sketch 104...thanks for playing at CPS this week!
ReplyDelete~Lea
Too cute, Julie!! Gotta love him (and I can totally relate too!!)
ReplyDeleteThis card is so much fun. Yummy!
ReplyDelete