This first card is based on a sketch for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge HERE. I LOVE this red print with the birds! It looks so much like Kim Hughes' bird stamps! How fun!

Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Pretty Birds & Tag! You're It! (the Kim Hughes Collection)
Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
Cardstock:
- Birchtone Dark CS by Prism
Printed Paper:
- Spring Fling Collection by Pink Paislee
Accessories:
- Melissa Frances Vintage Transfers by Heart & Home Collectables
- Jumbo Eyelets by We R Memory Keepers
- Brown satin ribbon by Michaels
- Brown Felt (for wing)
And.... while all of my supplies were strewn over my craft room, I decided to try out this week's CPS sketch too. :)
I love adding rub-ons to buttons. It makes them look so trendy! I also added Broken China Distress crackle paint to my light blue Prima & then distressed with brown ink when dry.
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)- Pretty Birds (the Kim Hughes Collection)
Ink:
- Warm Red Colorsnap chalk ink
Cardstock:
- Birchtone Dark CS by Prism
Printed Paper:
- Spring Fling Collection by Pink Paislee
Accessories:
- Melissa Frances Vintage Transfers by Heart & Home Collectables
- Felt Flower (the Greenhouse Collection) by American Crafts
- Prima flower
- Button by Basic Grey
-Broken China Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
- Black photo corner by Heidi Swapp
- Black Copic Multiliner (to draw legs)
- Small corner rounder by EK Success
- Creative Cafe Velvet Chocolate brad by Creative Imaginations



So adorable, Julie! I love your ribbon treatment with the big eyelets!
ReplyDeleteI recently bought some of that same paper from Pink Paislee too, and just love it! I love what you did with the scalloped edge paper... I've been at a loss as to how to use that, so thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh my...those stamps are so cool. You did such an awesome job on this. I just want to touch it! Does that make sense? Yummy!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a nice blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you used Taylor's sketch - it looks SO nice! Great idea to stamp the inside of your card, too :)
Cindy
Julia,
ReplyDeleteGreat to find your blog again! Awesome work and I love the music. I have yet to see the Fireproof movie, but want to see this. Have a beautiful morning.
Great cards! Love your CPS card. :)
ReplyDeleteyour creations are so darling! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
ReplyDelete~Lea
Gorgeous cards, great use of the sketches
ReplyDelete