You'll have to also check out the new Stamp of the Month by Kim Hughes (HERE)! It's an ENTIRE set for only $7.99!!!! You can see a sample of a couple of the images on my blog in an earlier post (remember my parrot card with the earring?) :)
The blue panel on this card is covered in a CHF Clear Card Sheet (images stamped with StazOn). The rust panel is stamped with the map image to make a monochromatic background.
The sentiment comes from the set 'Train Expressions'. I inked up just the words I wanted and then added the word "me" from the pirate set to create a custom sentiment.
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Shiver Me Timbers
- Train Expressions
Ink:
- Timber Brown StazOn inkpad by Tsukineko
- Terra Cotta & Espresso Adirondack inkpads by Ranger
Cardstock:
- Suede Brown Dark, Desert Coral Dark Prism CS
Printed Paper:
- Night Light Cauldron Swirls by My Mind's Eye
- Urban Prairie Bluebird by Basic Grey
Accessories:
- Gold eyelets
- Twine
- Clear Card Sheet by Cornish Heritage Farms
Fantabulous Card!
ReplyDeleteLove this card. This is one of the sheets I purchased.
ReplyDelete